deadunit
8 years ago

Hi Guys,

I’m struggling with finding correct key for the password. I’m not native English, so it is even harder to make a correct guess. I wonder how to determine a correct length of the key? I would also appreciate any insight into Keeper’s mind ;)

30replies
18voices
490views
? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

I’m not native english too, but you must try anything and check the rssult, when you try the correct you will know.

deadunit
8 years ago

I try and try and try….

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

I’ll PM you because this part is pretty unfair.. :)

Tazadar
6 years ago

I am not a native english speaker. Is the key hard to guess for us ?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

@Tazadar Go in PM, tell me what you’ve found so far and I will help you :)

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Is someone available to help a non-english native to find the ‘key’?
Without giving out to much please :)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I’ll PM you a hint.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

[quote=WHGhost]Is someone available to help a non-english native to find the ‘key’?
Without giving out to much please [/quote]
Some help for me too please?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I’ve sent you the hint.

thefinder
6 years ago

[quote=author]Is someone available to help a non-english native to find the ‘key’?
Without giving out to much please [/quote] Some help for me too please?
Thanks

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I’ll PM you.

Just to say, the key can be find without any hint, and it’s the last part of the challenge. You need to find everything before looking for the key. The key has not to be guessed if you do the challenge correctly.

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

How… You make me feel like I cheated. Well crypt 8 will have to wait then.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Just to say, the key can be find without any hint, and it’s the last part of the challenge. You need to find everything before looking for the key. The key has not to be guessed if you do the challenge correctly.

Yeah right, but did you find the key like that ? ;)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Nop, that’s true, I figured out how to find the key without any hint after completing the level ^^

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

is the key in the Picture? 1st i thought it would be that filename but wasnt

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Analyse more!

fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

May I PM you my progress to ensure I’m on the last step and am not missing anything but the key?

2 replies have been removed
KoniaX
6 years ago

Can someone PM me more clear direction that I need to follow? I’m a bit lost, and not native english as well.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

I’ve PM'ed you ;)

flammewolf
6 years ago

I’m stuck :‘( can someone guide me just a little to know if i have the good thinking way ??!!!
(i’m not a native english sorry)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Send me a PM and I’ll help you :)

wilbrt
6 years ago

As a non-native speaker who has tried, everything i can come up with. Can somebody PM me the hint also?

juibr
6 years ago

Me too pls. I think I have everything except the key but struggling to get it.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

If you can’t think of anything for the key, think about what word the clear password might contains, you should be able to reverse it pretty easily!

superherowares
6 years ago

Is the 2nd Image’s file name supposed to provide us a clue to the key? Anybody looked into the hex of 2nd image?

horus 71 [brelok]
6 years ago

It seems I’ve passed first steps and now need the key to decipher some string…maybe more details in PM :)

Hannes08
6 years ago

I’m also struggeling with the last part, maybe a pm with a tiny hint please?

dimooz
5 years ago

Hi guys!

It seems that there are enough hints on the forum for you to get this level done [s]easily[/s]. This level is a bit harder than the previous ones, keep it in mind and keep trying to solve it without asking for more help is part of the challenge :)

poczebami
5 years ago

Could someone send me PM with hint for this level??

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 31

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss