Help me!!!

0xBBA5

CR [Alulim]
6 years ago

I’m really stumped on this one. Now, I’ve converted the hint to ASCII and that didn’t helped much, so I’ve read it from right to left and with that value found 4 occurrences in the .png image. Next, I converted the 4 hex values in the .txt file ( also reading from right to left ) to ASCII and replaced the ‘occurrences’, I was talking about earlier, with them and still no dice. I’ve tried every possible combination and the only thing i did was revealing the ‘HackThis’ logo in green. Help me pleeeeaaasssseeee!!!!

3replies
2voices
180views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

You don’t really need to replace anything to pass this level.
Focus on the level, the description, the picture, what’s inside the picture
–> You’ll find something important and you’ll understand what I’m talking about when you’ll find it

Then, read the hint and work a lot on it, without overthinking it too much
–> You’ll find another something important

At this moment, you’ll understand you need anotheranother something
–> Post there or PM me at this moment and you’ll have some help :)

Good luck & happy challenging!

CR [Alulim]
5 years ago

Hi. First of all, thanks for the reply. My schedule freed up nicely this week so I figured I’d tackle this level again and, would you believe it, I have the same problems I did before :) . Now, I’ve found the url and some hints for the encryption algorithm used but I need the encryption key and I cannot seem to find it. Any hints would be greatly appreciated :D.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Try learning more about this algorithm and you’ll probably get what’s the main weakness of this cipher that will help you recovering the key ( and thus, get the actual answer )

Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss