keskparane
6 years ago

Would like to ask a few questions about this that are spoilers. Please PM me, or leave your name here, if you can assist.
Thanks.

9replies
4voices
235views
fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

at least I could try :) leave me a msg

dimooz
6 years ago

Idem, PM me what you found, maybe I could tell you…

keskparane
6 years ago

I have looked at this level a couple more times. Still no progress from where I came up against a wall. Could someone please answer this question >> Is there a logical pointer to the key? .

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Yes, there are pointers.

Reply has been removed
keskparane
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

@r4v463
And you’re not talking about the pointers to fb? You are saying there are other pointers, that are not found with the hint?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I say that there are pointers. “Apply logic above all” is written in the challenge description. So yes there are pointers to the solution. But it is the goal of the challenge to find them.

keskparane
6 years ago

Well that’s my problem. Everything was very simple and logical up to this point. I have substituted with every piece of valid data and no solution has presented itself. I simply can’t see where the logic is for what I believe is the last step.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Send me the details of what you’ve done in PM to avoid the spoilers.

keskparane
6 years ago

Just wanna say thanks for the input guys. I’m gonna take a little break. Hopefully I will return before too long.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss