sanity check a programatic solution

0xBBA5

jU54hzDf
6 years ago

So, I’ve got to step away from this one, at least for a while. Just don’t have the time to commit to it.

I got as far as finding the cipher and the method, but can’t find the key.

I’ve been working on a way to find it programmatically. I’ve been rereading all of the forum posts, and given what has already been said I think it should work… but it doesn’t.

I don’t want to post any spoilers here but if any one is up for it I’d really appreciate explaining the pseudocode for what I’m trying to do via PM. I’m just not sure if I’ve got a bug, or if I’m not looking at the results hard enough (there are still a lot of potential results), or if I’m completely missing something.

4replies
4voices
213views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Hi,

Send me your code by PM, I’ll take a look at it :)

jU54hzDf
6 years ago

PM sent! Thanks!

pifly93
5 years ago

Hi,

I tried to find the key programmatically too, but without any results so far. I don’t think it’s even possible…

dimooz
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

[quote=pifly93]I tried to find the key programmatically too, but without any results so far. I don’t think it’s even possible… [/quote]
Maybe you’re overthinking it? It’s obviously possible. Don’t give up. Sometimes you need to take a break, and come back later with a fresh mind. Feel free to tell me more about your code by PM if needed.

Crypt Level 7
Attempts: 38 Duration: 118 days
Completed

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss