[SPOILER] Could someone PM me for help please ?

0xBBA5

ILOVEBRUCELEE
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Hello,
All in the title. I’ve been desperately searching anything for a week that could make me advance in the challenge, without finding anything : absolute void. I kind of know what I have to find thanks to threads I’ve read before, but I still cannot find the hints that could bring me to completion…

Despite knowing the existence of the >tiny hint, cannot find the URL. Also tried to replace hex values with the PasteBin file, got a noisy file. It may be just an illusion my brain created, but I kinda get to see letters but cannot recognize them. I don’t even know if they will be useful to me.

Sorry for my bad english, and for the spoiler. Actually I doesn’t even know if I can post spoilers despite the SPOILER tag in the title.
Thanks.

1reply
2voices
175views
dimooz
4 years ago

Don’t give up. This level is one of the hardest here, it took me weeks or months before I got it. The next crypto level is easier IMO. I suggest you take a little break on this one, maybe you could get something you missed afterwards.

[quote=ILOVEBRUCELEE]tiny[/quote] It seems you’re on the right track. Maybe you should keep searching the same way you found that (not in forum threads however).

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss