Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads7,220
Posts58,045
Authors6,636

[closed] On the right track, but stuck.

Level Discussion > Crypt Levels > Crypt Level 7 > [closed] On the right track, but stuck.

Sorry for bothering anyone,

I am on the last step I think, I have the cipher and the code and the key and what not, but I cant figure it out. I saw a lot of people saying they guessed the password, and I've tried guessing and decrypting scripts, but nothings worked. (Then again, I've only been trying for a couple days, can't expect things to work quickly, right? ¯\_(·_·)_/¯ )

Show spoiler
    Does the password have anything to do with castles or fortification? or is that just a hint??? Also what is the 0xBBA5, is it meant to be for the 뮥 of the jumble of letters that led me to the castle/fortification thing, or both even.

Thank you for any help!
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • HackingGuy
    HackingGuy's profile picture

PM dloser
    He LOVES explaining what to do ;P
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
  • odnaninref
    odnaninref's profile picture

Haha, sorry, I could take it down if it's too much info :] but I assume that means I'm on the right track XD

Thanks for your reply!
  • Mugiwara27
    Mugiwara27's profile picture

Nope you're not on the right track, and it's pretty hard to tell what track is right as nobody finished this level the "right" way

Read the forum and you'll get what HackingGuy meant
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
  • odnaninref

okay, thank you!
  • odnaninref

Okay, I got. Thanks everyone!
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
This thread has been closed, you can not add new posts