n1b1ru
8 years ago

Finally I got the second half. Now , may I superpose the image or fit in the right position?

14replies
9voices
448views
? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

Start by finding the second half of the board. Work exclusively.

n1b1ru
8 years ago

I’ve just got the second half. All I need is to get some suggestion or hint about what I should do with it ;)

Reply has been removed
? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

[s]Start by finding the second half of the board.[/s] Work exclusively.

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

lol @bolofecal your hints are always superior :p

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

:)

lol

I hope that my hint helps.

n1b1ru
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Yesss more than a hint!!! :) Anyway I’ve got some problems cause Stegano is too new for me.

Reply has been removed
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

As a non-native English speaker, I might not understood the finesse of the hints ^^'

Reply has been removed
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

You shouldn’t think too much about these hints, read is at it is and everything should be good :)

Susan S [Trinity]
6 years ago

Hi guys, I have found, as far as I know everything I need to complete this level and worked exclusively. Thanks to some valuable insights into what I should be looking for from biofecal. Who has been real patent with me but I still can’t find out ( and this is not without trying everything i can think of) what to do with worked exclusively item I have. Will someone please put me out of my misery and give me an idea what else I have to do to complete this level. Thanks! :)

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Not everything you have right now is useful. You need to only keep parts of it. It’s a pretty common concept when it comes to hiding stuff in another stuff.

Susan S [Trinity]
6 years ago

Thanks for that WHGhost but still no wiser. :(

devloop
5 years ago

Hi there !

I also have the second part of the image.
I tried to blend the two images using exclusion and xor mode with gmic but it didn’t produce anything of interest (no exif, no interesting strings in the images)

Any hint ?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Better than using tools that does thing, make your own code that does what you want, so you can be sure if the method you’re using is the right one or not :)

occasus
3 years ago

Hello everybody :)
may I have the possibility to pm someone to show my code? I would appreciate it very much.
Thx - Sincerely - occasus

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss