Working Exclusively

A nice game of chess

pinnouse
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Hey, I’m back again (yes again, like that guy that you all know and love, yeah him).

No, I’m not here to ask the meaning, ‘cause I know what exclusive piece I have to look at, anyways…
When I’m reading the data from the noise, I’m pretty much reading the contents of a png file, if this isn’t making sense, it’s because I don’t want to give away a potentially massive spoiler, so if you think you can help me out or want to understand what I’m saying, please PM me or find a way to post a message that isn’t too revealing.

I’ve excluded or isolated the part that I need to, if any clarification is needed.

4replies
3voices
214views
pinnouse
8 years ago

Please, if someone could drop by and give me some quick directions as to where to go.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

I’m PM’d you :)

Yuriko
8 years ago

@pinnouse : I apologise for not answering your request, but I advise you to make well-spaced out post; it would be more pleasant to read and I believe people would be more keen to help you. :)

pinnouse
8 years ago

Haha, thanks for that, yea… I do have a habit of making my posts essay-like.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss