Practically sitting on top of the answer but can't find it

A nice game of chess

Excludos
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Since this is the help forum and not a solutions forum, I’ll be as vague as I can. If I’m giving away too much, I’ll edit it out.

I’ve gotten to the point where I’ve found some text that says “text comment created with gimp”, however I can’t actually find the comment itself. I’ve combed through the file several times, and I can’t find anything that sticks out enough. Would it be possible to throw a hint my way? Am I looking in a completely wrong place?

5replies
3voices
379views
f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Find what is not in the pattern. You only need one tool for this level.

Excludos
7 years ago

[quote=HackingGuy]Find what is not in the pattern[/quote]

If I’m understanding you correctly, that is already what I’ve done to reach the text I’ve placed on top, no?

f0rk [HackingGuy]
7 years ago

Hrm. There some different ways this can go. PM me to prevent spoiler. :)

Dragon [Dragonair]
7 years ago

How’s the update did you solve it yet, I have the final product I just am trying a few things, but no luck.

Excludos
7 years ago

Yes. Turns out the thing that stopped me from solving it was just being unfamiliar with the programs and the tools they provide. I was exporting my finished product the wrong way.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss