Pretty much stuck, any ideas?

Dante's Inferno

DarkyAngel
8 years ago

Ok.. so I got

the second image and the *** numbers in it[/spoiler]

Now what am I supposed to do with them?..

Also,
[spoiler]do I need to put the whole name of that thing with _ inbetween before appending for the answer to be valid?

13replies
7voices
263views
Richard Brook [RichardBrook]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Have another look at the image, but not with your eyes. There are hidden clues where your eyes can’t see at first sight. ;)

what a sh*tty hint huh?!

DarkyAngel
8 years ago

Oh, my bad.. I meant, I got the

3rd image then, not the “the answer is: ” one :)

Yes I know. My answer sticks :D

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

This one is really cool!

You just have to keep searching until you find the clue to understand the current layer of the challenge.

RangotheUnicorn

have the creator took some drug ?!

ROBOOOOOT ??? WHATTT ? have you seen any wall-E flying through the picture in that level ?
anyway i dunno any kind of robot that hide in picture… need a hint …
i got some useles text and 1,5 pic in “c9.php.bmp”
i got eye trouble to see the *** number…
so i also know the text about the append but i dunno what they are talking about… R2D2 come out !

or is it me ?

EDIT : OMG after i post … i have an idea of the robot, … but i have now just an other info and not an answer…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Don’t think of having the idea just with the original picture informations lol
Also, nothing is useless, analyse more, understand it, and conclude :)

RangotheUnicorn

4 hours on this simple … “spoil” from layer 3

LDEEAASIPT

… am i fucking stupid ?

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

what is that?

RangotheUnicorn
8 years ago

something in layer 3 something “odd” that im trying to understand…

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

don’t spoil things :C i’m at the end of layer 2

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

It’s not because you haven’t understand things that you have to post it in the forum
I’m aiming to keep this Crypt 9 level “private”, so no solutions or big spoils will be out there
If you have ever read Memoria’s posts about this level, you should’ve seen that he said every layer contains its hint

When you do this level, you don’t really need the help of the forum but the use of your brains an logic
Everything is in the level, and every hint tell you exactly how to do :p

If you have to post something in the forum, just ask some precise question and not these type of question

Hey I found this, I dunno what are theses data, pls halp

Since this thing is not a spoil or either an hint, it’s okay, but as I said before, don’t post things here
If you want help, you can PM people who already finished this level, or even me since I’m done with this part

;)

RangotheUnicorn
8 years ago

Understood !

but at least i know an other guy is searching with me ! ^^ now i have to stay the leader of 1337boy x]

tl0tr
7 years ago

How the bloody hell did you get the layer3 or are you talking about layer2 with the depressed robot ? Or you have moved ahead from this and got something new ?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss