bagy
8 years ago

It has been a while … not to nag - but are there any plans on bringing it back online?

22replies
9voices
386views
2images
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Still offline, and asking the same as bagy :)

guuf
8 years ago

Its very frustrating to have, what you are sure is the right answer, but cant complete it. Please explain the problem and/or when it will be resolved. bagy and Mugiwara27 I feel your pain!

Rex_Mundi
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

I just checked, and you can still complete the challenge if you have the right password.

DOSmaster
8 years ago

Rex, that’s bad. :D
You should play by the rules and not just cheat the password. :P
Where’s the challenge in that?
You have to kick one of the devs, like @flabbyrabbit

Rex_Mundi

Well since everything you need is in the original image, as long as you’re working from one you downloaded before it went offline, there should be no issues in completing it.

DOSmaster
8 years ago

That doesn’t help the ones who don’t have it, though. :)

Rex_Mundi
8 years ago

No, but this will. It’s not offline, there’s nothing wrong with the challenge, it’s working perfectly from start to finish.

If it says the password you’re trying is wrong, that’s probably because it is.

DOSmaster
8 years ago

Image <– “Nothing wrong” Right.. :D

Rex_Mundi
8 years ago

Doesn’t look that that for me, I can still see the image like normal, but thanks for the screenshot. X

dloser

Looks like the same problem as in https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/level-discussion/crypt-levels/crypt-level-9/9268-broken-level

(Or at least the caching explains why some of us do get a valid image.)

Rex_Mundi
8 years ago

It can’t be cached locally though, as I signed in from a computer I’d never used before,

DOSmaster
8 years ago

Rex… Not only clients cache….

c2VjcmV0
8 years ago

The level isn’t offline? Have I been waiting in vain?

DOSmaster

It is offline, unless you already see an image.
Then you can complete it.

c2VjcmV0
8 years ago

I see no image :(

guuf

I processed the image and the revealed image contained the answer. But, when I insert what Im pretty sure is the answer, I get this! Very frustrating!
The page image, incomplete, offline, and “Invalid answer”

dloser
8 years ago

You are very far from done at this point, @guuf**. ;)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

If you guys think “The answer is ….” is the actual answer, it’s not that easy :) ( Even the Crypt 4 is harder than this lol )

guuf
8 years ago

Thanks Mugowara27, so there is more here than a transformation of the image, hmm. The plot thickens!

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

@guuf There is way more than a transformation, you wouldn’t believe the thing behind this level !

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

So according to this thread, I can solve the level with the picture displayed on its page, even if it says level offline?

What’s offline exactly? I’m not planning on solving the level right now, but I just want to know if I can download the image as it is at the moment and let it rot in my drive, while I solve the other levels.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

According to others threads if you can see the pic you can do the level.

It says offline because only Flabby can restore the word online again, but yoy can do the level without problems

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 23

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss