I think I'm close to finish

Missile codes

cardmaniac
8 years ago

Hey guys,

I think I need some help on this level. So far, I managed to recover all files from the backup and I got access to the wav file in the rar archive. However, I’m kind of stuck now and would appreciate to get some hints.
I tried to analyse and inspect the wav file, but didn’t come to any result. Also, I don’t know what to do with the other files.
So do I even need the other files to solve this level or can it be solved just by analysing the audio file?

Cheers

21replies
6voices
584views
cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

have you listened to that file?:)

cardmaniac
8 years ago

Yes I have, but I’m not sure what information I’m supposed to get out of this.

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

if you dont know what you are hearing then try to know it ;) you are very close

cardmaniac
8 years ago

I’m really having a hard time with this one. I now listened to it multiple times and went through the content of the other files but I seem to miss something.

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

I think this is the easiest passage of the level.

cardmaniac
8 years ago

Okay, I will continue to try a few things out and hope that I have a good idea ;)

cardmaniac
8 years ago

I solved it! Finally ;) Thank you for your help :)

cn9 [1337boy]
8 years ago

Yey glad to hear that!

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Congrats ! Move to the next level, let’s gain some knowledge and points :)

cardmaniac
8 years ago

kara1
8 years ago

I also have problem with this sound file. I listen and analytics it but i can’t get any more :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Analyse more! :)

kara1
8 years ago

I solved it! Thanks :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Congratulation! Move to the next one now :D

Hello, my first reply and post in this forum. I heard about it from a friend… I am trying some challenges from time to time…. I have seen some posts… Moderators there are judging people from solved challenges, OKay! Don’t do that for me(I am not like you think and I am not an Expert nor a Professional just a GEEK ;) )

Alright, the important is: I solved everything, from extracting the files to anaylzing them to cracking the rar to analyzing the sound…. I extracted the D**F and I got some sort of codes! I tried them and they are not working as a Code input in the challenge page!

What can I do?!

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Welcome to the forum!
There are some others codes somewhere, they can help too, even if they are not the direct answer.

Actually, there is only one moderator, @Mugiwara27, and @flabbyrabbit is the admin.

And don’t worry, I don’t think anyone judges people, we only do our best to help.

Thanks a lot mate ^.^
I have collected some codes…
I don’t know which one is the right one (I tried them one by one)..
Nothings seem to be working!

Any useful hint ^.^

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

The correct one ins’t with the others. It is not in plain text.

Can I get a hint about the place… Just let me get closer xD

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Hello @MrTaharAmine ,

First of all, welcome to this place! Hope you’ll have some fun and entertainment ! ( sure you’ll have :p )

Then, I never and won’t ever judge anyone by how many levels he’s done with
We all start from the beginning, just like I did :)

If you still can’t understand where’s your mistake, send me via PM what you’ve tried and I’ll help you the best I can :)

Thanks a lot dude! I appreciate your time.
I am gonna PM you right now…

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 22

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss