A little clue to start with please?

Missile codes

[deleted user]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Hello, up until now, I have not had any problems with the level, until I try the Forencis, I have well tried several sulotions, and I thought I understood on the clues of the forum, that Should I open file in .rar? So if a charitable soul could give me a little clue, its would be frankly very kind, because I’ll crack … x)

By the way, I am French, and my English is not very good because I use google translation :)

Bonjour, jusqu'maintenant, je n'ai pas eu de probles avec les niveau, jusqu'as ce que je tente le Forencis, j'ai bien esseiller plusieur sulotions, et j'ai crue comprendre sur les indices du forum, qu'il falait ouvrir je fichier en .rar? Donc si une ame charitable pouvavais me donner un petit indice, sa serait franchement fort aimable, parce que la je vais craquer…x)

Au passage, je suis Francais, et mon anglais n'est pas tres bon parce que j'utilise google traduction :)

4replies
3voices
218views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Are you sure you’re French ? It doesn’t seem so lol
You should try to write in English so you’ll learn it by using it instead of using Google Translate who doesn’t translate well

As for the Forensic level, the level name ( Forensic ) may give you idea about the level task
When you’ll understand this, you’ll know what to do and you’ll get that file you’re searching for

If you have any other questions, just ask
Good luck!

2 replies have been removed
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

I didn’t answer your question? hmm then your post isn’t clear enough
Just tell me what you already found and I’ll help you to get in the right way

Je suis Franis aussi heureusement pour toi :)
Alors dit moi ce que tu as trouvet je t'aiderai aller de l'avant

Reply has been removed
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Mais t'en ai ode l'analyse du fichier?

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

La preuve que me les franis ne savent pas toujours rire :D

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss