What I'm missing

Missile codes

picf
5 years ago

Until now I’ve recover all the data from the img, also I decoded the sounds, but I still no getting the answer. I guess this is not the way, something is missing. I think maybe its something with the txt files…am I rigth?

9replies
5voices
250views
picf
5 years ago

There is what I got:

Data carving: DONE
Sounds decoding: Done
files reading: done.

Any clue, pls?

skyflan
5 years ago

Doesn’t seem like you’re missing anything to me. Time to piece them together for the answer. :)

dimooz
5 years ago

Still another step to get it. Don’t give up!

peace [haripoudel]
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Sometimes you have everything you need and you are very close to success. It’s not a quote it’s about the situation you are in. Hint: Just activate the door to next level with your activation code. ;) ;)

Reply has been removed
picf
5 years ago

I think i got where the answer is, but dont know to extract it from the file, I think some kind of steg has been used.

picf
5 years ago

Ok, now I’m pretty sure that there is a deformed file into the img. I dont know what tool to use to look into the file, pls give me some advice to look into the file.

(I’ve tried with a few with no sucess)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Only a few? Give it one more shot :)

Reply has been removed
picf
5 years ago

If my spoiler is going agains the forum, I can delete it

[/Spoiler] I think the answer is in the PDF file (one of those), but I still founding nothing into them. I found some reference into the file to Hackthis. But I got no previus knowledge with PDF forensics analisys [/Spoiler]

Please, tell me, should I still digging into the PDF files?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

lol why using spoilers when you talk about it outside of the spoiler tag
oh and to use the proper bbcode, do not use any capitalization :)

Beside, don’t worry, it’s not a spoil ; you should not focus on the first files you find.
Try to list them all and then try analyzing them one by one, you’ll get it when you have the right one

Good luck!

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss