Can't open the .rar...

Missile codes

Maxlin
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Hey people, sorry for opening a new thread (and for my bad english) but I’m a bit stuck on this level…

I can’t extract the audio file because I don’t know the password, and I don’t really know where to find it :x
Also, I used RStudio to recover the .img file, but 2 files are too big for the demo version (max. 256 KB…), they’re the song and the big “batch programming” pdf. Are they important ?

Also I found something I could call a password in >> 1001-found.txt, it’s brettissocool56 I don’t know what to do with it either lol…

Anyways thanks for reading/answering this, you’re saving my life :D

11replies
3voices
551views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

It is part of the level to find out, especially in forensics. I can propose foremost

Maxlin
4 years ago

But unfortunatelly I’m on Windows ^^'

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

You could use virtualization then

Darwin [DIDIx13]
4 years ago

Yes gettin knowledge in virtualization will help you (al f*cking lot) through the future :)

Maxlin
4 years ago

I already used VirtualBox a bit, what Linux distribution would you recommend me ? :)

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

On kali you are almost ready to go

Maxlin
4 years ago

Okay… Thanks! :3

Darwin [DIDIx13]
4 years ago

BlackArch or Kali for me :)

Maxlin
4 years ago

What’s the difference with Kali ? I read they’re both about security ?

Darwin [DIDIx13]
4 years ago

@Maxlin Both have their cons, and advantages. It’s more about the tools in it.

Maxlin
4 years ago

Okay, I’ll check for all of this then x)
Thanks a lot ! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss