GET Method confusing me.

Genesis [Fromwarriors]
11 years ago

Ik you are supposed to send the password ‘flubergump’ through GET method, but I don’t understand how. What I DO understand is you can use an embedded form or the URL bar. What confuses me is: How?

5replies
5voices
222views
CygnusH33L
11 years ago

have a look at this it should point you in the right direction :D

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

Well there are many tutorials how to use the GET method. You’ll need some basics in HTML but that’s really not that hard to learn.
You can solve this with an extra HTML-File which you can write in like 10 secs or you can just use the URL that’s right.
I’d prefer the URL because it just takes a second. You will have to search for the GET method in HTML you’ll find it very fast.
I guess if I’d post an example here it would be too easy so I won’t do it.

Good luck
And it really isn’t that hard :)

EDIT: Well there you have your solution guess CygnusH33L was faster then me

Genesis [Fromwarriors]
11 years ago

Ok, I got it passed :) Thanks for your help guys! I appreciate it! I’m one step closer to awesomeness. Lol.

LITHB
11 years ago

ur link makes it easy as hell :D even to a programmer noob :)

CygnusH33L the page u shared understanding Variable is a Treasure to me. Thanks for your answer and

Thanks Fromwarriors for this kinda question .

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss