Am I this stupid?

mathissa
7 years ago

So, I’m stuck on this level. I have watched the other posts on this forum and I think I pretty much know how to solve this level by now. However i can’t seem to find the right index (is that called index?) to put in de URL . I type: www.hackthis.co.uk/*index*.php... So my question to any of you, what do I have to type for that index. I already tried all I can think of, but it just won’t work. So am I just really stupid or…

I didn’t find any thread/post about this problem before, so I decided to make my own :p

5replies
4voices
202views
b1nary
7 years ago

you dont have to send it to index.php , just send it via GET to
https://www.hackthis.co.uk/levels/intermediate/1

DOSmaster
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

So…. It can be done in various ways.. :P
To be honest it’s easier then you think right now.

Here is some info, if you can read properly you will get my hint:
[s]The POST method transfers information via HTTP headers. The information is encoded and put into a header called QUERY_STRING.[/s]
The POST variable is an array of variables that is send within the body of the HTTP request. $POST is also a superglobal, which means that it is available in all scopes throughout a script. <- Oops.
The PHP $
REQUEST variable contains the contents of both $GET, $POST and $_COOKIE.

So what does GET do?

mathissa
7 years ago

Thanks for the response.

I think there might be a bug or something might be blocking me from using the GET method here, because whenever i put: https://www.hackthis.co.uk/levels/intermediate/1.php?.... , i get an error saying: “Error accessing resource”. It doesn’t matter what I type after the “.php?”.

Any idea why this happens?

dloser
7 years ago

Instead of making things up, just use the actual address of the level. ;)

@DOSmaster**: POST doesn’t put the data in headers and there is no header called QUERY_STRING.

mathissa
7 years ago

Okay yes, i got it. Thanks!

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss