intermediate level 2 glitch

HTTP method

liam2710
7 years ago

so i was i on intermediate level 2 and i litraly done nothing to solve it started the level had a look at the forum on the level for a bit of help whent back to it and it was just done already without me having to anything

3replies
6voices
179views
? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

You must know how requests works.

dloser
7 years ago

If you solved it without doing anything, I’m sure flabbyrabbit would like to hear about that. However, your profile doesn’t show this level as solved. Perhaps you clicked the browsers “back” button once to many ended up at the “solved” page of intermediate 1?

I had a similar issue, when i completed lvl 1 and i clicked to next challenge it said it was complete,..so i clicked to next and was complete,.. this happened upto level 4 before it stopped but when I went back and checked the challenges were not actually complete so not sure what was going on there.

8 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss