Intermediate level using Tamper data

Sid

Srinivasan
11 years ago

how to complete using tamper data

10replies
10voices
354views

there’s some good tampadata tuts on YT… you basically need to learn how to manipulate data with it…

Srinivasan
11 years ago

suggest me the addon ,,,. the addon given in the hint does'nt work in my firefox version ….
Thanks in advance,,,,,,

wence
10 years ago

Tamper data just tampers the data before submitting .. It won’t Edit info stored in client.

SuRam
10 years ago

hey srinivasan you can download the firefox advanced cookie manager which is a recent version and upgraded one of the given link in hint.. i cleared the level using that :) :D

Tony [tomcat1118]
10 years ago

Well, I’m not too good at all this but, you can definitely do this level with TamperData, I just did!

logan baum [loganbaum]
10 years ago

you can edit the cookies in the cookie field to true…

Cathymary
7 years ago

Hi, I can’t download Tamper Data on epiphany web browser. Is there an other method?

Ted67942
7 years ago

Use a cookie editer and simply changed “restricted” to “true”

Markb2
7 years ago

Honestly, Tamper data plugin kinda sucks. It’s horrible to work with and if you can you should really use something like burp.

skrt
7 years ago

thanks for your help guys

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss