PapaSloth
6 years ago

Don’t worry about displaying the dialog at all, that’s not what this challenge is about. Instead, think of it this way:

Pretend there’s a function filter(string) that’s being called with your input, and returning some value. The string parameter will be what you type into the box, and the return value from filter has to be exactly “”. Given that, figure out exactly how the filter function handles . Once you understand that, there are lots of ways to get the filter function to return the right string.

6replies
8voices
225views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

That’s what I call a good hint!

Reply has been removed
horus 71 [brelok]
6 years ago

Thanks Papasloth for your hints: it makes clearer to me what I’ve guessed from others

RDXLOL
5 years ago

But when i get the alert box that itself mean that the script that was intent to be executed has been executed!! but then y im not able to clear the level??

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

It means you have executed some code which does the same thing, but you need to execute exactly this code, not something else.

Oh , Thank’s :)

Fearless1
5 years ago

I had no idea how to go about this, then I read your hint and I made an audible “UGH!” because I got hit with an idea that worked. This was the fastest level I beat because of your hint, and kind sir, I thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss