henry123456789
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

I read all the threads in the four pages of the forum many times and because there is an extreme contradiction in the hints , I could not get any help instead it made me more confused and lost . With 321 tries I could not solve the challenge . Here What I tried so far .

nothing worked for me . I know very well about XPATH injection and how it works and looked in all the links in the forum but I still do not get what I am missing . Any help would be appreciated .

3replies
5voices
190views
Numlock90
7 years ago

Hi @henry123456789,

You were closer earlier in your examples
In the later examples you are overcomplicating it.

If you send me what your using I will try and help.

you are going a bit overboard with the //users/user

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

There is too much spoil in there, remove the part where you tell us what you’ve tried or I’ll probably delete the thread :D

Edit: Thanks for removing spoilers ;)

Reply has been removed
catacid
7 years ago

//users/user selects all “users” databases, while you’re interested in only one database of “users” and all the “user” in it. Also remember you’re looking for a specific person. Took me 2 hours but I figured it out with no prior Xpath knowledge :}

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss