MACFJ17
11 years ago

I need to the password to this javascript

14replies
17voices
621views

i don’t think that the forum is for answers, more suggestions if anything. we aren’t allowed to give out answers but we are able to give you hint’s or point you in the direction. i would be glad to help you MACFJ17.

mendelievium
11 years ago

is there a useful site you can point me at to learn how to use javascript in this context or should I just see what things google spews out? :)

YouTube is always a good place to start so maybe try there then if no luck i can help. i assure you that if you spend some time researching you will find out everything that you need to know.

emkuga
11 years ago

i think view the source page but i don’t understand to pass it, can you help me ???

2 replies have been removed
J-Rain
11 years ago

senior you can help me?

turu [turu_urut]
11 years ago

turning into ssap.xml level 4

Reply has been removed
Enis [NissI.BooY]
11 years ago

V P S* nr:213 correct:**.Here is pass

Enis [NissI.BooY]
11 years ago

i cant tell all pass sry

ussery1121
9 years ago

yes you can tell me

Matt [Matt6634]
9 years ago

Find it yourself !! It’ll be even more cool

2 replies have been removed
Matt [Matt6634]
9 years ago

I suggest that you learn javascript before even attempting to hack it.
Here is a good link : http://www.codecademy.com/en/tracks/javascript

3 replies have been removed
Matt [Matt6634]
9 years ago

ENGLISH-ONLY forum please

Go learn javascript and analyse the page source instead of staying here, where you won’t get nothing

inifire201
9 years ago

you dont need to learn on code for this level… the answer is just in front of your eyes

nakee
9 years ago

There is nothing much to do though, if you want to learn how to hack you need to learn how to code and then how to debug and then how to reverse engineer. If not you will forever be stuck as a script kiddie

4 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss