About ?pass=

Intro 3

Chimbinha02
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

I do not know what else to do. I’ve tried everything! I searched the source code for the password, but apparently it is invisible. Looking at the right code, I saw that if the correct password is added in the url >> ?pass= + correct , I tried to put the “correct” word in the url, but it did not work. I read about getElementById, I saw that it uses an Id to set the value of that, is there anything else?

4replies
4voices
207views
Psyberion
5 years ago

You’re on the right track. Revise the JavaScript basics and have another look at the code, and I’m sure it’ll be clearer!

You’re right, but you have to know more about your finding.

Reply has been removed
Chimbinha02
5 years ago

I’m not understanding which way to go … Is not the password in the code? I think I should look for the value of some variable, but I did not understand how! kkkkkk i’m brasilian, so sorry!

Don’t worry buddy… You’re right, all is in the code, I think that you have to understand ALL the code that you found.

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss