EugineKaufmen
11 years ago

Lines 57- 63 are useful.

techmaster
11 years ago

sir my question is how to hack wi-tribe 4g pls help this prob

dzboy32
11 years ago

the password is in the source code of the page look inside the java script ;)

write2varun
11 years ago

use javascript:alert();

kalongz666
11 years ago

i’ve passed the level :D
thank’s for the clue :)

manyakxi
11 years ago

please give me the password

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

No one will give you the password, it’s easy to find just read all the posts in here and try everything. You will easily find it

bomtan
11 years ago

i wrote javascript:alert(); and the word in brackets and nothing happend?

nach0
11 years ago

look javascript source and javascript variables…

daMage
11 years ago

I wrote javascript:alert(); and the word in brackets and nothing happend
writing “javascript:” in the url bar and executing it is currently disabled on most browsers for security reasons. On the other hand, the latest FF, Chrome and IE has a builtin javascript console, that you can use to run javascript…

edwinwjh
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

[removed]

Edit: removed answer

edwinwjh
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

line 40/2+1

Edit: Added spoiler tags

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Hi all. deMage mate, you can still use javascript:alert or javascript:void in most browsers. The only one I found was firefox but you can use firebug in that one to edit the cookies. Ok you guys, just using javascript:alert(document.cookies); wont solve the level. You need to look and see what you can see and what might help you find it. Big clue is: Always if possible READ THE SOURCE CODE! But most of all, understand what you are reading. Oh yes and edwinwjh what’s your game posting the a spoiler open!

Naughty boy! :)

daMage
11 years ago

@ANONRA: yea, you are correct, I tested it a bit and found that javascript:alert(document.cookie); works but javascript:alert(document.cookie) doesn’t.

And this was done in chromium…

sagie69
11 years ago

I followed the step and supposed I get it but can’t figure it our what I’m doin' wrong. not working on chrome and FF

sagie69
11 years ago

okay done with netscape!!!!!

hahaha spoiler , spoiler , spoiler :)

Tvibe [iamtestedok]
11 years ago

very easy to get the password. just go through the source code :D , the passowrd starts with g and ends with e. hehehe goodluck

winchester66
10 years ago

Thank you very much ;-)

franckdu59
10 years ago

c on the response code
you have to find the code in the source code
if you could not have found the send me a message I would give you a clue (I do not give the answer)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 24

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss