Problem with the level?

Intro 10

techaddict
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

I have tried many many things with the javascript code above the form and no matter what I change it does not do anything different. I have even commented out the entire javascript tag and content and all it still just gives Alert box with ‘Incorrect Password’ I downloaded the page source and saved it as a .html file and it works perfectly. I enter the password found in the code and it changes the url as it is supposed but it does not do anything on the site. Is this an error in the page or am I just going crazy lol. If it isnt the level just tell me and I’ll have at it again. Thank you for all your time and assistance. HackThis.co.uk forever!

I don’t see any links in the source anywhere pointing to external .js files to handle the level either.

2replies
2voices
200views
EganDoesGG
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

I tried it right now, it works perfectly !
I think it was already said, but sometimes answers are not so obvious as they seem, and you have to go to search for it deeper before figure it out.

techaddict
9 years ago

Ok thank you EganDoesGG, I appreciate the help. Cheers!

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss