Help with first step

shadelily
4 years ago

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to read this,

I was wondering, if anyone has attempted to recently to complete this level and knew the solution to my issue. Basically, I have tried to do the “press escape with cancel”, however, it doesn’t work. I’ve tried this with multiple different browsers. And it still redirects me. I’ve tried to an excessive amount of times to no avail.

I would appreciate any advice you may have to fix it.

5replies
3voices
231views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

If only a browser had an integrated network history ;)

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

I solved it again. It works fine.

You need to find where the password is compared. :)

shadelily
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

@feuerstein I’m afraid I was unable to find a way to use the history to my advantage. May I ask what browser you use for it? Because I’ve tried Chrome and Firefox, but it still redirects me. @playerk3tt0 Thanks ahead!

shadelily
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Nevermind. Somehow, the escape and cancel button didn’t work, but accidentally pressing something in a sequence did. Thank you for your responses and help! Close thread button doesn’t want to work either, so I’ll try it again later.

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

@shadelily You are welcome! Congratz about solving the level! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss