Main Level 1, 2, 3 Hint

Intro 1

TheRealJackal
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

I’m creating this thread for new hackers who are having trouble following along with these puzzles.

My previous occupation was in the educational department teaching young children so hopefully I can simplify these puzzles to help you understand them better.

I’m pretty new so bear with me here.

No worries, there won’t be any straight up answers. If you want to cheat, that’s what Google is for.

Anyway, here’s the first hint:

If you already didn’t know, there are something called “source codes”. Every website has them. Do your own research on how to open the source code panel. [/Spoiler]

Here’s a second hint:

[Spoiler]Now that you can see the source code, you can scroll through it looking for the answer. If you’re lazy like me, however, you can use a simple trick and press “ctrl-F”. This should open up a small search bar on your screen. You can now type in keywords to search through the whole page. For example, try “Ctrl-F” and type “Username” into the search bar. Every single word that contains “Username” should now be highlighted and you should be able to scroll through the whole page with ease.

That’s all! Happy hacking!

2replies
3voices
189views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

[quote=TheRealJackal]Do your own research on how to open the source code panel[/quote]

On the Show hint button of main level 1 there is a video that shows how to do this, so it’s not too difficult and the brain should not overheat for those levels.

And please don’t confuse lack of knowledge and lack of reflection/work. You will always find here someone to answer your question if you ask for knowledge, but if you ask something by laziness to do a level by yourself, yes there will be less people to answer.

TheRealJackal
6 years ago

It may be part of my naivety but I like to cover all bases when it comes to teaching. Sure, some may be just lazy, but others might truly need that help, just from the fact that they’ve never done anything like this before.

I think my teaching methods might be a little bit flawed and biased as I have only taught children from ages of 5-12. If I think about it in your perspective and the target audience as older adults, then yes, your method makes perfect sense.

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss