he guys i think i have found the password and username but everytime i submit it dosnt work.

Intro 1

OP300
6 years ago

is the user/pass wrong, the site wrong or the computer acting funny. every time i see the source code i compare it to the video hint but they look different. plz help. :/

11replies
8voices
263views
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

PM me what you found

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

The video is old and the source code may be different, but that’s no reason for don’t completing the challenge using the video hint

2 replies have been removed
jeffclint
6 years ago

[list=1]
[*]
[/list]hi

dimooz
6 years ago

If it doesn’t work then it means you don’t provide the right user/password. No mystery here.

0cooll
6 years ago

im having the same issues

dimooz
6 years ago

Same answer. I’ve just try it again, it works like a charm. So you provide wrong credentials.

0cooll
6 years ago

im putting the right username and password for the 8 level and says invalid details but i used the correct one

B**B

F**d

dimooz
6 years ago

Too bad, this thread is about Main Level 1…

0cooll
6 years ago

im putting the right username and password for the 8 level and says invalid details but i used the correct one

B**B

F**d

dimooz
6 years ago

Pretty sure you didn’t read it correctly… do you have glasses?

dimooz
6 years ago

I’ve just tested it again (level 8) and it works… like a charm. Try again? :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss