Plasma_16
6 years ago

Have you checked the comments in the source code? It just might help :P

TheManBehindThis
6 years ago

i Click the hint button but nothing happens ? why

dimooz
6 years ago

[quote=TheManBehindThis]i Click the hint button but nothing happens ? why [/quote]

Dunno, maybe you disabled javascript in your browser config? If so, enable it again could help.

Reply has been removed
chicago
6 years ago

Excuse me I am African and I would like to be a hacker and if you wish to welcome me and help me to be as good as you are thanks

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Hi and Welcome to Hackthis!
A good way to start learning is just to complete the levels, and to look for help in the forum. If you need help in French, you can PM me, but keep in mind that you should only post in English on the forum.

Plasma_16
5 years ago

Hey, thx for joining us!! Since you’re just starting, I would recommend doing a little research on some of these topics: XSS, SQL injection, Phishing, Cryptography, packet sniffing, man-in-the-middle attacks, hash cracking, XSRF, network hacking, DoS attacks, malware, JavaScript, OS vulnerabilities, and command injection. This is not meant to be overwhelming, and you don’t have to be a master at all of these things to be a good hacker. In my opinion, since you’re just starting off as a hacker, these are the only ones you REALLY need to understand: XSS, SQL injection, malware, phishing, cryptography, and Javascript. Happy hacking!!

P.S. As WHGhost said, doing the levels is a great way to learn.

Plasma_16
5 years ago

lol i became friends w/ myself what the heck

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

@Plasma_16 Small easter egg ;)

Plasma_16
5 years ago

hey amadas, did u check the source code bro??

Reply has been removed
LaundryNerd
5 years ago

Check the hints

admin0726
5 years ago

uuuuugggg I did all of the things you guys are saying I cant find anything. I guess im not cut out for hacking

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

You only need more practice :)

Read on the forum, there is the answer, almost, and open your eyes!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss