Dont understand

Intro 1

redneck007
5 years ago

I have looked at the source code page at level 873 and 875 to get the username and password. But when I enter it I am told that it is invalid. Is there something I am missing?

14replies
6voices
277views
Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

Look at the hint and the video ;)

redneck007
5 years ago

I have looked at the hint and video. I know I am in the right part when compared to the hint video.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

The answer is not in the 873/875 layers :p Search a bit more in the source code

redneck007
5 years ago

I finally found it after watching the video all the way through.

Reply has been removed
dimooz
5 years ago

Congrats if you finally found how to get it.

Mr TAG [TagYourIT]
4 years ago

i’m new aswell im looking at the source code at the moment didn’t find the right logg yet but i have another question , what is a source code ? or am i really stupid for asking this? because the source code is not what makes a site right? not the coding from the site it self if im correct about that so what is a source code than?

Mr TAG [TagYourIT]
4 years ago

found the first logg second im still searching but i still have no clue of most of what im looking at in the source code googled the definition but im still clue less of what it is exactly

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Hm are you asking if html is a source code? As the ml of html is saying it is a markup language, more a script which is interpreted directly without compiling. But it is still the human readable source of a displayed page.

Mr TAG [TagYourIT]
4 years ago

i think im asking that because html is the same script you write in c++ isn’t it so its the same script-html-source code if i understand your response correctly .

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

I’d say it is more a description of the page because it is not executed. Javascript is another thing

Mr TAG [TagYourIT]
4 years ago

so html and java are both scripts but are completly different? ans the source code is a part of a script? the part the owner of the website wants to show to the people so not his full script for running the webpage it self?

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Don’t mix up things. Html is just building the page. Javascript is executed on the client (in your browser), Java is not Javascript. On the server you can use php f.e. to build dynamic sites. You should Google that, we cannot tell you the definitions below the basics

Mr TAG [TagYourIT]
4 years ago

owkeey il will google some of the basics first , thanks for the fast response . dont have a clue of what you are talking about XD dynamic sites php? i will look up some stuff first ^^

Reply has been removed
dimooz
4 years ago

Yeah, according to what you wrote it seems that you need to know about the basics first. Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss