Excuse me to post again about this level as everyone did many times but..

Intro 12

Profuzion
7 years ago

OK, firstly i’m no from england or states, be soft with my english.

I’m in the main level 10, i already look many time the source code ( i didn’t read username 1by 1 ^^ ) and i also inspect all element around the emplacement for the user and password. Well i found something : te******xt like this ( i hope u get what i’m talking about ). And i already tried to used it as in main lvl … 8, ithink, u know with binary code. but no way, i looked other threads and i conclued i wasn’t in the good path.
I’m 90% sure than this information is a step to resolve this level.
In this moment i get 2 problems : - what the fukk can i do with this !
- I’m afraid about everyone talking about hash or cryt cause i never crypt anything.

If someone could give me a clue or explain me what i need to understand this level, it could be nice
Thx

17replies
8voices
286views
? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

View some similar previous levels. Do not afraid about crypt and hash you don’t must afraid to learn.

rand0m
7 years ago

Each level has is own files. Keep it in mind.

tl0tr
7 years ago

First you need to find the location of the file. If you have got the name l*************t of the file then have you opened the file. You need to think about a similar level you already did before and use that logic to open this file. Once you open it then you can proceed further.

DCMagic2470
7 years ago

have you found the hash? or do you need help decrypting the hash?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Once again!

You can’t decrypt hashes !

DCMagic2470
7 years ago

do you have the hash code?. Then you have to find a website that you can put the hash into a multi decoder so it tells you the word and what type of hash it is.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Once again!

You can’t decode hashes !

dloser
7 years ago

Sure you can. Here is some python code for you:
decoded_hash = encoded_hash.decode('hex')

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

I’m pretty sure he wasn’t talking about the real “decoding” word but rather “decrypting” :p

dloser
7 years ago

Well, I’m not a mindreader… yet…

DCMagic2470
7 years ago

lol some people you just cant help lol

Profuzion
7 years ago

TY tlotr your answer give me a nice directory to my inspect’s way, i’ll work on

Profuzion
7 years ago

another thing : if the t*************t is used as a sharp and i can read error accessing ressource. Am i on the wrong way or do i get a problem extern to exercice ?

rand0m
7 years ago

I think you’re trying to do something with the textfile from another exercise.
It’s a similar job, but it has its own file.
Ctrl+F is your friend!

The file you need starts with lower “L” (l*************t)

Profuzion
7 years ago

thank you random, now i get many number and letter without any sence on an “onglet” and look to not be the id and password

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

@Profuzion Don’t you think that those numbers ans letters are useful ? Maybe try to learn what those numbers and letters are.

rand0m
7 years ago

@Profuzion normally when you break in a web server and dump the user and password table, this kind of data is that you get.
It’s not the last step, It’s time to recognize it and find how does it work.

Does the server save your password in plaintext? I hope it doesn’t because if it does any admin could read all the passwords of the web users!

Now it’s your time to dig. You’re on the good way.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 18

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss