Choubakka49440
6 years ago

Je suis bloqulevel 10 ma valeur est en .txt et pas en .htlm ou .htm du coup je trouve pas le password et le username Aidez moi svp
I am blocked level 10 my value is in .txt and not in .htlm or .htm of the blow I find the password and the username Help me please

20replies
11voices
300views
[deleted user]
6 years ago

You have decrypt that credentials?

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

@Choubakka49440 The extension just tells the file only contains raw text, and not html, but wont change the way to find it on the web server. You can still view it from your browser, if you find it.

@VPFR They can’t be decrypted, but there is an other way to get them. But you would still use the word “drypter” in French, when in most time it’s not correct to use it. “decrypt” and “drypter” are false friends.

[deleted user]
6 years ago

Yeah, hash can’t be reverted, but you can make a hash of a word and compare, like a brute force, i think.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

How did you get Main level 8 ? Now return on Main level 10 ;)

If you need support in french you can PM me or Mugiwara27 isn’t that bad too :p (don’t hack me mugi plz)

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

I would be glad to help our French speaking fellows too!

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

A pleasure for me to help people!

bobbiblack
6 years ago

salut tout le monde je suis francais et pas tres bon en anglais alor pardonnez moi de ne pas traduire la langue

je suis bloquer au niveau 10 je voit que mot mot de passe et dans un fichier txt mais je nai aucune idee de comment l'afficher !

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Dol mais si tu veux t'en sortir en informatique, il va falloir t'y mettre en Anglais. Ne t'inquies pas si tu ne parle pas parfaitement, tu ne seras pas le seul faire des fautes.
Ok y a quelque franis sur le forum qui seront ravis de t'aider en franis en MP. C'est en tout cas mon cas.

Here is some practice: when you browse the web, you are in fact simply asking a webserver to send you back a file it has on his web directory. It can be an html file, which will be a web page, a png or jpeg image to illustrate that page, a JavaScript script to make it dynamique, or even something as simple as a txt file. When you ask a server for a file, you use the url of the file to identify it. If you enter a url in the address bar, your browser will ask the web server for, it and then display it, in a way which matches its content (a web page or a bitmap for example. That should be way more than you need to solve the challenge.

Please do not post in freach again, forums are made to share things, and it’s easier when everyone speaks the same language.

ecze
6 years ago

mois j'ai reussi a avoir le hashcode juste avec le ‘.txt’, en fait il suffit de mettre apres le ‘levels/’ , ‘extras/nom du fichier’ et tu tape entree. mais je bloque encore car je ne parviens pas a decoder le hash. bonne chance

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

[quote=forum] This is an English only forum, please refrain from posting in other languages. We are working on adapting the site for your language. [/quote]

ecze
6 years ago

ok. i understand it was just to help the guy in french

Ze_Prof_2_Music

**Bonjour je cherche depuis hier et je ne trouve pas le level 10 vous pouvez vous me MP sil vous plait merci****[/center] :) [center]**Hello I'm looking for yesterday and I can not find the level 10 you please me MP please :)****
Smyler [WHGhost]

[quote=Forum]This is an English only forum, please refrain from posting in other languages. We are working on adapting the site for your language.[/quote]

You can PM me in French about what you already found.

dimooz
6 years ago

Pretty sure he will prefer to find out what he’s looking for by himself, don’t give him too much info ^^

blokissagaria
6 years ago

je suis au level 1 mais je n'arrive pas entrer on me dit password invalid

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Please post in English only.
It is the goal of the level to find the crentials, so do not enter your own ones.
Click on the show hint button if you have no idea what to do.

thedarkpassenger
6 years ago

Bonjour,

Pour parler anglais, il faut dpouvoir rire le franis sans faire de faute… et l c'est pas le cas :))))

PS : Je sais, c'est un message qui ne sert rien ;)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Thanks for your intervention @thedarkpassenger

Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

Writing French correctly doesn’t mean you should be posting in French…
And maybe I am wrong, but shouldn’t faute be plural in your sentence (Considering there is more than one most of the time)? Interesting question…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

A real correct sentence would be ;
“Pour parler anglais, il faudrait dpouvoir rire Franis sans faire de fautes. Et lhellip; ce n'est pas le cas”

Anyway… it’s pretty off-topic, let’s keep it “main level 10” talking, and in english please ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 21

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss