Chimbinha02
6 years ago

please, I need helppppp! I found the password file, but i can’t read what is inside it! I already tried all! I put in url, but show an error…
I NEED HELP!

5replies
4voices
232views
petrvs-secvndvs-imperatore.exe [killme.exe]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

The file is inside a specific directory that you have seen before in these levels…

dimooz
6 years ago

Are you sure you got the right file?

Chimbinha02
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Yes! I found a passwordfile, called …..txt and i can’t open it! I don’t know why, i already put in url “www.hackthis.co.uk/levels/passwordfile” and don’t open… sorry for my english, i’m from other country and it don’t speak english kkk

dimooz
6 years ago

Actually you found a password file name, but not the file itself. You’re certainly looking for it at the wrong place. Remember the previous levels, it can help. And please, remove the file name from your previous posts in order to avoid spoiling too much (so other users can still looking for the file name themselves).

JulSak
6 years ago

This level is similar to Main Level 8, if you can remember that it should give you a direction.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss