Main Level 2

Intro 2

kwakufees
5 years ago

I can’t find the username and the Password …Any Help ???

10replies
11voices
252views
SilentKiller44
5 years ago

Just follow the hint

shubhampatel
5 years ago

Just read Hint carefully and you will know the answer

chienchien2001
5 years ago

hi, I’m new on hackthis and i really don’t understand the level 2 even when i read the source code or the hint
please help me
thanks

Reply has been removed
shubhampatel
5 years ago

Just open source code and read carefully.
Answer is in the source code only.
Try again i’m sure you will find the answer.
if you are still confuse then feel free to DM me and tell me what did you read
you can also get the answer without reading source code but you start from source code

2 replies have been removed
sterlingRory
5 years ago

“The answer is right under your nose?!” Except that there have to be two answers…. in the sourcecode, it says that the username is “user” and the password is “pass”… I tried, it’s not….

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

No, the form’s field are named user and pass, it doesn’t mean that’s what the password is. You should learn about html before going further.

nebo4573
5 years ago

yeah im new to this and im struggling a bit on how to fined it all in the source

DJMatt
4 years ago

Guys, I found the username and password "color"* but how can I change it to see it" ? :( [/center] [center]*>> style="color:#000000"
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

this is doable by yourself. there are several ways what you can do. it is even not nessecary to change the code

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

A good idea:
Start learning HTML and CSS. It worth the effort. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss