October
4 years ago

hey guys im new to this site, i know html and im almost done learning css, then im moving on to JS. should i learn more coding before i start doing these levels?

3replies
4voices
171views
dimooz
4 years ago

Maybe you could have a look to some server-side language like php in order to complete the knowledge you already have. Otherwise you could try some python programming, I suppose all levels here can be completed with python only.

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

You can start and learn in parallel

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

Welcome! :)

After JS, you can start PHP (and SQL when you arrive to databases).
But I agree with @feuerstein , you can start thinking about the different levels.
Sometimes you need decryption methods, sometimes you need various tools.
You need to learn programming, but you should understand and use different techniques too.
You need to improve your hacker instincts next to programming, but programming is a good foundation.

About python:
It is a great language and easier than C++.
Feel free to start it any time when you wish a little bit relaxation next to web programming.
You can learn python 3 as a hobby.

I wish you to have fun on the levels. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss