Not the same page source

proktologen
7 years ago

I dont seem to have the same page source as in the video. Why is that?

4replies
7voices
210views
ArmaGeddON..! (AGON) [-ArmaGeddON-]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

hi proktologen, which video are you talking about?
and i dont think, u need any video for such an easy level.

See the hint : Using JavaScript as the only method to secure your site is a bad idea, but this has obviously been over looked while coding this page.

So you know, all you need to look for is “Javascript”
Those double quotes says lot :)

Massive hint

You shouldn’t be watching videos on how to complete these challenges that completely destroys the point of them, they are designed to test YOU and your ability to solve problems with basic information that you need to learn,. you wont learn if someone does it for you.

3 replies have been removed
soph1931
6 years ago

I agree with Tylman, the levels are meant to test you and not someone else. But as for the source code, i’m assuming that you mean the main level 1. That’s probably because you might not be using chrome or Firefox. If you’re using Microsoft edge, it doesn’t have view source code, it only has ‘inspect element’. Therefore… different source code. I hope this answered your question. :D Bye.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss