waffie
11 years ago

i dont get the username or password can anybody help

21replies
15voices
285views
[deleted user]
11 years ago

Yes, it isn’t as hard as you think. Remember the best start on anything here is to check the code on the page, then ctrl and f sets up the find function on the page, you are looking for a password as you are on all the levels. When you find the variable they are using to store the password in, (could be password, past or anything really) when you find that and understand what is being used to implement it, look again at the source and you will find what you are looking for.

Maximus5
11 years ago

Bonjour ; j'ai pas Su Trouvle 3 eme Level et je sais pas comment fair si il ya Des video pour me montrSvp pour povoir les voir et mercii !

Reply has been removed
YellowSplash12
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

This will help you just watch it [removed]
Edit: removed spoiler

TheJellyCandy
11 years ago

ya des videos sur youtube si tu veux;)

have you check the source code ? and find user . that might help you :)

daMage
11 years ago

Don’t post spoilers/answers/links to spoilers. Yes there are instructions to beat most of the levels, but atleast make them search for themselves.

to many people not understand about not posting spoiler :)

TheJellyCandy
11 years ago

People, why u no stop posting spoilers:p

KimFizzle
11 years ago

did you read the hint? did it help you or just make you more confused.

i think people just forget to check very carefully in the source code

stace [stace009]
11 years ago

i think to .. yep

prince07 [Prince07]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

see these coding in the page source u will definitely get the username and the password……

Edit: added spoiler tags

wickedcody123
10 years ago

hack my school i am on the school pc

wickedcody123
10 years ago

the school ip is 10.87.44.100

daMage
10 years ago

Nice one @wickedcody123 :D

You do realize that the IP you gave isn’t public, don’t you?

aissa [Spiderking9]
10 years ago

Hey!!!! , this @Prince07 gived the answer , delete the thread admins!!!!!!

Hollup
10 years ago

find the source code. control f for the search function. type pass and u will find it. u can type user
u can type incorrect and u will find the password and username between these ‘ blah black ’

Max Lockhart [MaxLockhart]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

@wickedcody123 it doesn’t work like that. Do some research buddy, and yes look through the source code carefully

Hollup
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

dude i just did it. the answer is one good word and one evil type of word. in the source code. ctrl +F and type “pass” and boom it’s there on the same line of code. or type “user” or incorrect all three work. try searching at the beginning of the source code

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yes @Hollup boom its on the same line , but some people just dont get it !!!
So,i would like to say that one should do some Basic research on Javascript before doing this level . :)

Reply has been removed
[deleted user]
10 years ago

Read the posts and you will understand!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 22

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss