Do I have to study JS throughly to understand Lv.3 ?

Barrow
5 years ago

I know how JavaScript works because I used to study it a little bit. However, I can’t seem to understand the code and find out the error!
Do I have to go back to w3school and start from the beginning study JavaScript or do I have another way?
How did you guys get to solve and master this Lv.3?

5replies
7voices
230views
Damtis
5 years ago

Well, even if you haven’t learn a lot of JavaScript, it’s easy to understand the level. You just to have a little bit of logic and understanding in english, and you will solve the level.

But, it’s always a good thing to learn JavaScript, even if you don’t need it for this level, you could need it in the futur (JavaScript Levels).

Barrow
5 years ago

Yeah I can understand Level 3 and I have already solved it, I can understand basics such as ‘if, 'else’.
However, my question is, should I study JS first and move on to next level or Just move on to level4 and study JS properly when I do Javascript Levels??

dimooz
5 years ago | edited 4 years ago

It’s up to you. IMO you could learn javascript a bit deeper, that could give you a little programming knowledge if you didn’t ever learn how to write some code. That could give you the basics.

Youss3ff
5 years ago

Honestly , here all you need is use the bit of JS that you already know. It’s actually clearer than the previous level if you can read JS.

2 replies have been removed

Interesting Challenge. A basic understanding of Javascript logic parameters was useful in finding the solution

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss