help me main level 3

sohack
9 years ago

i have seen a lot of time the source and i don’t get the password and the use help me please guys !!

44replies
34voices
363views
darkl33ch
9 years ago

Did you notice the hint? It explicitly says javascript… That narrows down your options drastically.

sohack
9 years ago

what i have to do plz i’m new plz and tthx

darkl33ch
9 years ago

Just look at the source. Read about how javascript is embedded in HTML.

sohack
9 years ago

ahh thanks .

cakulater
9 years ago

this did not help me at all i have no xp in hacking at all that is why i came to this sight but this sight is not helping me i just joined to day and i dont think i will ever be a good hacker :(

cakulater
9 years ago

HELP!!! please

darkl33ch
9 years ago

[quote=cakulater]this did not help me at all i have no xp in hacking at all that is why i came to this sight but this sight is not helping me i just joined to day and i dont think i will ever be a good hacker[/quote]
If you want to learn - learn, nowadays that you have Google it’s not really hard. Just look for javascript basics…

kingjulian
9 years ago

and learn how to spell

synstealth
9 years ago

it has nothing to do with hacking, its a merely a coding thing … try to read and understand how to find the javascript code then examine what the script does, if you do not understand what each function does, then look up that function and learn what it does… go from there and expand your “xp” (experience) in javascript! :)

nice dear synstealth

shukla
8 years ago

pls could u tell wheres the javascript

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Yes, in the page ;)

M0RT15
8 years ago

I’ve only been part of @HackThis myself for a few days, but I found http://www.w3schools.com/js/ very helpful indeed.

When first reading the forum posts, some of the guys / girls posts, turning down requests for help I thought were harsh. But after doing the tasks myself, seeing how easy some of them were when I knew nothing about HTML / Apache / Java etc. showed me why they chose the tough love approach.

I mean, noob to noob, sometimes you just want someone to show you the way. By learning the above, you can do that.

However, its a case of finding the path and knowing what you do with it, which will give you the best feeling at the end. Not having someone hand it to you on a silver platter :p

bw731
8 years ago

A lot of ppl miss the idea of what this site is about. This site isn’t where you come to learn a cookie-cutter resolution to a problem. The intention is to teach you to look at different things to see what is really going on and then solving the problem.

If you don’t know about html or javascript, there are other website that teach that.

funbuns
8 years ago

look specifically at the java —- see what’s weird (-) (-)
\ \
\ \

dloser
8 years ago

@M0RT15, @funbuns: Java != JavaScript.

[deleted user]
8 years ago

take a ggod look at the java script part the answer may be right under your nose ^^

Reona [MickeyD.viruz]
8 years ago

ahahhaha you talk so much ahahah XD ~ hahahahha

Pankajm
8 years ago

No Idea Pls. Help

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

View this: http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_popup.asp . You will have a good idea.

jim_gwapo123
8 years ago

HELP NAAA PLS

Marksman
8 years ago

[quote=Show hint]Using JavaScript as the only method to secure your site is a bad idea, but this has obviously been over looked while coding this page.[/quote]
Search in the javascript

jim_gwapo123
8 years ago

just press ctrl u and search for javascript

jim_gwapo123
8 years ago

just search for java script using the page source and click f3 and search there
for java script

[deleted user]
8 years ago

brah, take a minute and slow down to look at the js. I can’t tell you how many times I looked over it.

CaptainNemo
8 years ago

ctrl + u to view the source code and search for the JavaScript with ctrl + f

[deleted user]
8 years ago

Just in case nobody has told you, look in the javascript ;)

sovaleader
8 years ago

is it i need to use java injection by edit the web form

sovaleader
8 years ago

is it i need to use java injection by edit the web form

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

"java"!="javascript"

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Nope @sovaleader … there is no need to edit the form, you have to do a little bit of research about what is javascript and how it is used. After that you should be able to find the answer to this level.

mco2000
8 years ago

how used javascript

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

If you want know how to use in browser use console or url (javascript: ).

Click on right the mouse and go on source en then you have all information for level 3

adamgerd
8 years ago

Great. Java. Why couldn’t have they coded it in python. Another programming language to learn

Gelin007
8 years ago

You have to view the page source, you have a lot of information there. It isn’t hide!

Reply has been removed
Ricky [V0xel94]
8 years ago

User and pass are not so hidden… you can pass it even without knowledge of JS

4 replies have been removed
PambansangOtep
7 years ago

search for the javascript and read it

amanifaucon
6 years ago

[b]Hello guys, I’m new in hack this, Guys help me how to find username and Password in level 3 !!!

? [bolofecal]
6 years ago

Read the hint and view source.

Reply has been removed
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

You are not in the solution section, please remove this spoiler.

chenzhenbi
6 years ago

I suggest you to read so well the ‘’ show hint he will help you

script01
6 years ago

look at the javascript. use the ctrl f to search around the source code

x2600
6 years ago

As always, take a closer look. Every challenge on this website can be done with very little guessing. There is a logical path, and if you feel like you may be onto something, pursue that path.

Happy challenging, and good luck

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 45

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss