Additionnal hint if you got stuck

Intro 4

Zarakai
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

So you’re stuck in this level 4 and the base hint doesn’t help you much? Here’re some more help about what to do (OF COURSE, EVEN IF I DON’T GIVE THE ANSWER, THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW THEM, QUIT READING!!!)

The base hint tells you there’s a hidden field on the page. The problem is that it’s hidden (duh)
However, it is still coded on the source page. So if you look for a hidden element in the code (you know the “type==”? Its purpose is to specify each element, for instance: “type == ‘Password’) you’ll find it ;)

Hint for the newbie in coding: the type for a hidden element simply is “hidden” ;)

Personnally I was stuck there, and after this point I found out myself

I hope it helped! ;)

10replies
13voices
456views
GetzMonay
7 years ago

When I do CTRL+F and search for “hidden”, “password”, “type” or any other key words that I can think of I get no results??
(with “username” I get useless results)

I can’t find anything useful in the source code, I’ve looked up and down a few times..

I’m gonna take a break for now but if anyone knows what I’m doing wrong or what the problem is please help?:P

GetzMonay, you need to open respective page’s source code

Smyler [WHGhost]
7 years ago

The password isn’t in the level’s page source code, but, is still “linked” to it… There are a lot of infos by looking for password in the code.

Good luck

3 replies have been removed
Kayim
7 years ago

I still don’t understand. The way I learn is by doing. For instance, by doing number one and two, I was able to do number three, but I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do. Spoilers are welcome.

2 replies have been removed
projectz3ro
7 years ago

It is possible to extend a url to link to another page

ggaauuth
7 years ago

my godness this level is some how difficult what’s to do nigga

dimooz
7 years ago

As already said, everything you need is linked in the page' source code. Follow them if needed.

Dz_Diablo
7 years ago

it is my first try in hacking i got here i found the hiden file but stil cant find the username and the password ,guys i dnk what you are talking about but how can we find them simply ^^ ?

jd61617
6 years ago

but what is the username ?

Hi there, please I need an help from you, can you crack and predict a weak NUMBER GENERATOR? You’ll be compensated for the Job at any price of your choice.
Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss