Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads6,696
Posts55,465
Authors6,144

LEVEL 4

Level Discussion > Main Levels > Main Level 4 > LEVEL 4

help me for the the level 4 please
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • r4v463
    r4v463's profile picture

Hi, on what are you stuck?
  • Kaninte
    Kaninte's profile picture

Sometimes extra hidden fields are added to the form which contains extra information for the login script. Again this is very easy for anyone to gain access to as it is clearly shown in the source code. Main Level 4 Hint

Looking at this we can see that we're looking for something (a file) that is attached to the login form. This file may help you be able to find out what to do next.
    lJNv8nT.png
  • erraticSheep
    erraticSheep's profile picture

If you think you found the file but do not know how to look into it, think about its format and how can you open it
  • celfy
    celfy's profile picture

stuck on the level 4 my self .. a Bite complicated .. please i need help ., Am using a windows 10 ..with mozilla
  • WHGhost
    WHGhost's profile picture

What you are looking for is still in the source code. You will only need a browser. You won't find exactly what the solution, but some informations about it.
  • celfy
    celfy's profile picture

looking for the user name and password for the level 4 . BEEN TRYINg all day but just cant seems to find it.. WHAT browser will you want me to use ?
  • WHGhost

Any browser where you can read the source code. Firefox is fine. Again, you won't find the password in the page's code, but something related to it.
  • celfy
    celfy's profile picture

something lrelated to it . ok. Can you give me an example ?
  • WHGhost

That would be kind of a spoil. All the levels' pages are pretty much the same, maybe you can find what's different with this one.
  • celfy
    celfy's profile picture

smiles.. let me try to figure it out again .
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)