Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads6,829
Posts56,184
Authors6,271

[closed] Hidden file not found

Level Discussion > Main Levels > Main Level 4 > [closed] Hidden file not found

please help me in level 4. i am stuck in this level badly. I found something hidden like ( ../../extras/ssap.xml ) i search for many html links but i didn't find this hidden file anywhere. i don't know WHAT IS ../../ ? i search in google but it say a story about parent and child directory.
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Itra7
    Itra7's profile picture

you need to delete something and copy it
    Think
  • just_a_shadow
    just_a_shadow's profile picture

i tried a lot but i was unable to do that. please explain a little bit what should i delete and what should be copied?
  • feuerstein
    feuerstein's profile picture

...it say a story about parent and child directory just_a_shadow

thats right, follow that path
  • just_a_shadow

where should be that directory?? will it be somewhere online? or my local directory??
  • WHGhost
    WHGhost's profile picture

It's the goal of the challenge to figure it out.
    I would say this challenge is also a good opportunity to start learning how to use a terminal. It's quite related, I you would discover lots of new stuff, and you would figure how to solve the level completely by yourself, in such a way that you would remember it easier.
    With the correct knowledge, this level takes less than a minute to be solved, and is very easy.
  • just_a_shadow

can i perform this task at my window pc? or i should install a linux flavor to use the terminal and perform this task?
  • feuerstein

you would be able to do even with your mobile. only a browser is needed
  • just_a_shadow

i am still very much confuse what to do? i search a lot in my local directory for "extras" and "ssap.xml" file but i did'nt get it. then i tried to open each link in the page source and search within these pages but still i did'nt find anything useful. i am stuck badly in this level 4 i really don't know what to do next. PLEASE HELP!
  • feuerstein

nothing more to say here. my last answers are nearly spoiling the solution. maybe hacking nor computer science is not the right thing for you
  • shubham_53
    shubham_53's profile picture

type in search bar
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)