Help!! >.<

Intro 4

GenjiBlackwood
5 years ago

Whenever I veiw the page source, it just takes me to the source code that the main page has! Please tell me whats going on >.<

8replies
8voices
254views
Damtis
5 years ago

Well, i just test and it’s not a pb of the site. Did you have an open main page and you don’t click on the good ? (i could arrive xD)
Also, you could try to “inspect” to see what page did you see, if you see the HTML of the main page or the level 4.

GenjiBlackwood
5 years ago

No I dint have the main page open.
I saw the HTML of the main page definitely.

Damtis
5 years ago

And by doing “Inspect” you still see the Main page Html … Well, i’m a beginner so i don’t really find an answer for you ^^‘. Exept by not going on the good page or opening an already existing code source page …

Try closing and opening your internet page, if it’s still doing the same thing, try on other page, other site, etc. Also, try to remember if you have installed something before this bug.

If it didn’t change, i really don’t know :/

GenjiBlackwood
5 years ago

Ah ok. Thank you for your time

Reply has been removed
GamingChampion
5 years ago

This happenes to me too. I see all the level codes from the main page on the source code.

fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

The level is a part of the whole page so you need to find that part in the source code, that’s all.

Norah.C
5 years ago

hey i foung that “hidden”
and it si talking abour a file smthing
that i cant find it someone plz help me!
im noob
but just a little more hint will hlp me on the answer
tnx!

fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

read something about path traversal and linux filesystems :)

2 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss