im stuck lel :D

Intro 4

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

Ok, so i think i found the hidden file. But that was the easy part, what do i do with it now, how do i open it or read the hidden information.

I tried removing the type ( hidden ) and all that apears is a box with the value in it ( extras/ssap.xml ). Can anyone please help me :D
Edit: Added spoiler tags, just to be sure..

14replies
9voices
270views
Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago

Idk why but something is making me change autocomplete from off to on even tho i know it won’t complete my level ;)

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago

Nvm I did it finaly.

lopocachino
11 years ago

Good going… you were so close you were touching eh? ^^
glhf with the rest.

005Dikshant
6 years ago

how did u get into xml file? Is there any link to it?

005Dikshant
6 years ago

Or was any change in url to access the directories?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Analyse more! Think about what you’re seeing and try to understand the most of it, you won’t understand a thing if you don’t know where you’re walking

005Dikshant
6 years ago

Bro I analysed for 2hr now I am screwed, in order to get hidden para, I searched in source code upto 7-8 times and searched many links present in source code and searched for username and then tried to search to directories as it ../../extras/ssap.xml
So Please Help…..

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

So “Bro”

What if a told you ../ are very important in directory.

Search what does a ../../ means for the computer, and you will find your answer.

005Dikshant
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

isnt that “..” parent directory ? but when copy the child directory address , it show error access ? why is that so

005Dikshant
6 years ago

done bro got it Thanks Thanks a lot , appreciate Thanks

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Glad to help you and congrats !

2 replies have been removed
fred [feuerstein]
6 years ago

do not spoil things, please (btw it seems he has done the level, so this is unnecessary reviving threads)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

That’s a huge spoil @cwc3015 remove it please.

cwc3015
6 years ago

sorry….@ DIDIx13

i didn’t meant to spoil the fun,being from a pharma background and doing such tasks was really overwhelming and just typed in all the steps considering how it can benefit anyone from non technical background like me..

….just that moment of excitement when u achieve sumthng out of the box

full full sorry again :)

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss