I'm so confused now..

Intro 5

xIZZYx
8 years ago

Okay so my friend and I thought it would be cool to try this site out after watching a youtube video about it. But for the man in the youtube video the Page Source actually showed him the user and password. I have a Macbook Air and when I view the page source even after looking at the entire thing it still doesn’t give me any clues. Help please?

13replies
12voices
281views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Where is the challenge & how can you learn when you’re viewing video solution ??
If you click on “ Show hint ” you can see that it’s talking about Javascript
So maybe..

sang6tymonster
8 years ago

im just begener and i dont know anything about it

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Beggin learning html, javascript, and for this level view this: http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_popup.asp.

Matamort
8 years ago

Dont fonget to erase the “.” at the end of the URL of Bolofecal.
like this : http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_popup.asp
Just a little mistake <3

@Matamort , Why? you can click the link

Matamort
8 years ago

Bolofecal modified his link. My answer is now outdated :D

? [bolofecal]

Yep, I correct. The . was included in url, but now I’m put the link inside [url][/url]

? [bolofecal]

I bypass the [url][/url], maybe can be a intermediate 7.

lol

eaqualis
8 years ago

guys help: there is a cat laying down and says “i has sad” pls hlp

Reply has been removed
tehron
8 years ago

Sounds like a task for @dloser

dloser
8 years ago

looks around confused

3 replies have been removed

shout out to bolofecel for the link,…i spent literally 5 mins on that site and was able to solve level 5 just by reading over 3 different example’s with VERY LITTLE JS knowledge,….didnt even have to use any of the sites resources,……apart from this thread obviously.

When you click on the right your mouse. Do you have a inspect elements on there ?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss