A question about this kind (from level1 to level5) of task

Intro 5

3L3V3
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Hi everyone,

I’ve just finished level6 but I have a question about this kind (from level1 to level5) of task : if it4s possible and it doesn’t bother you of course^^.

So:
(First I don’t know where to state that the English nor British langages are my first langage, then) maybe I’m really dumb or maybe because the purpus isn’t without points^^“ but I can’t do the same thing for the next page : SORRY THE LINK DIDN’T APPLY WITH TH RULES OF THE WEBSITE SO I REMOVED IT
Can someone help me with it or give me a clue about the password please?

Regards ;-)

13replies
7voices
317views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

You really think it’s as easy as the hackers do in the films ? Two clicks + typing fast on keyboard :p

3L3V3
7 years ago

Hi Mugiwara27,
No, not at all but I really thought that someone who has experience in it might have seen something I didn’t know that’s why I’ve asked for help ^^
I’m sorry if my question bothered you, but I didn’t think like that at all !

dimooz

HackThis levels are made especially for playing, training and experimentation. The page you’ve linked here has been set up for a real identification system, it’s not a challenge (or maybe just for yourself?). If you plan to hack into this system authentication process, please ask for help somewhere else.. maybe you should read the forum rules?

https://www.hackthis.co.uk/conduct

3L3V3

Ah sorry I’ll read it again carefully, how can I delete this post please

Edit : modification done

dimooz
7 years ago

[quote=Mugiwara27]You really think it’s as easy as the hackers do in the films ? Two clicks + typing fast on keyboard :p [/quote]

What, that’s not the way you do?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

@dimooz nah, I use my personal AI, aka dloser :)

dimooz
7 years ago

^^ wasn’t sure if dloser was an AI, so it’s yours!? everybody knows now…

Markb2
7 years ago

Does dloser have some sort of API? Makes sending requests a little easier :p

3 replies have been removed
Alpha [alpharangersk]
7 years ago

chod de yaar
too difucutl
dificult*

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

@D0DG3R
U wot m8? In what am I talking to myself ? oO

mcgo
7 years ago

[left][/left

mcgo
7 years ago

I am from the Sultanate of Oman

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss