hamza.98
6 years ago

hello guys, i have some troubles , i found the names , but when i tap on the keyboard nothing shows up , i have a Macbook can anyone help me ?

12replies
7voices
272views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

[quote=hamza.98]when i tap on the keyboard nothing shows up[/quote]
Can you explain a little bit more what you are trying to do? (with some contexts, etc.)

hamza.98
6 years ago

For example, i found the names , when i tap to delete for ex jhon .. it stills ..i can’t write on html thtat’s the problem

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Well, I guess it’s the goal of the level to figure out how to do this ‘-’

hamza.98
6 years ago

i guess you don’t get it , on windows i can edit html write and delete whatever i want , but on mac i don’t know what’s the matter i want to write a name or delete something on html it doesn’t work

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I assume that by Mac you mean macOS or OS X, because you can have Windows on a Mac hardware. And tbh, the OS that you use don’t change whether you can edit html on a webpage or not. Look at your browser.

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

If you can edit HTML in your Windows then you can pass the level there and then extrapolate the process (the solution) on your MacOS

hamza.98
6 years ago

well i don’t think that the answer that i am looking for , i need someone that has enough experience with macbook .

testing935
6 years ago

for this level use f12 or “inspect element” ( right clic with the mouse )

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

It looks like hamza.98 don’t read the answers… He thinks his problem comes from his macbook.

erraticSheep
6 years ago

I do not think the problem comes from your OS, but the browser, i recommend you to open the developer tools and explore the interface, if you yet have no idea what to do, google how to edit html on safari.

gasfiou
6 years ago

As you have mac so it is necessary to download a language editor

SEPLOU
6 years ago

I do not arrive has to modify the source code nevertheless I saw names.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss