dont know what to do

Intro 6

manolo3123
6 years ago

first of all i dont know how to code yet, im learning other things right now but i fell in love with this page lol.
ok, i know i have to change the code so i can login as Ronald. i use inspect element and somehow change the name jhon to Ronald, and then what? is it ok what i did? how can i open the page with the new changes in the code?

3replies
4voices
194views
Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

It’s not ok 100% because you haven’t pass the level. When you finish to change the source code with the inspect element you can’t open a new page with the changed code because you just can apply them in your client side, so you have to save the changes (With Intro) and see what happens.

manolo3123
6 years ago

what do you mean save the changes (with intro)? i mean, i change one name to Ronald, then close inspect element but dont know what to do next

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Maybe log in ? ;)

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss