karan77777
6 years ago

someone please help me to find hint… because i can’t understand the hint.

13replies
15voices
399views
? [bolofecal]
6 years ago

You try search about this?

The password is again stored in a txt file. This time however it is not as straight forward as viewing the source.

You wouldn’t even find the page by using a search engine as search bots have been excluded.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

[quote=Hint]The password is again stored in a txt file. This time however it is not as straight forward as viewing the source.[/quote]

In the first part of the hint we can see that the answer won’t be in the source code.

[quote=Hint]You wouldn’t even find the page by using a search engine as search bots have been excluded.[/quote]

This is the most interesting part : bots have been excluded… I wonder how can we do that.

[quote=Hacker]Find how it works and you will know how it can be hacked.[/quote]

Charlie_203
6 years ago

i didnt found anything yet and i dont want to watch a video on youtube

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

+Charlie_203

You can use Google to search information like : What is a XSS, How does SQLI work, What’s the humans.txt file

That’s a huge part of learning, searching information.

But don’t search : Hackthis level answer main level 7 ?!??!?!?

You won’t learn anything.

? [bolofecal]
6 years ago

Use keywords helps a lot, like “search engine”…

Reply has been removed
Smyler [WHGhost]
6 years ago

That’s a spoiler @punkevin, you should remove it.

script01
6 years ago

i still dont get the idea. i tried using tampa data to reveal the password still didnt make it even though it gave me a password

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Read the hint + Read the forum + use your brain = solving the level

The answer of this level is almost written in plain text in the forum

renemberg92
6 years ago

You can find it in the following site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robots_exclusion_standard

script01
6 years ago

already solved it though

4 replies have been removed
RudeGhost1609
6 years ago

This is very difficult level

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

What have you tried so far ?

Did you try researching, using your favorite search engines, something using hint’s keywords ?

Reply has been removed
fred [feuerstein]
5 years ago

Have a focus on what is said in the 2nd part of the hint. How can it be done what is said there?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss