I'm new to this can someone please Help?

Intro 8

Kha0s
6 years ago

I’m on level 8 but i can’t find anything, i’ve been staring at it for hours
Can some please help?

7replies
9voices
222views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Hi, there are a lot of threads that discuss of that level, you should take a look at them. There are precious informations in the forum.

W1ggles
6 years ago

Hello all,

I’ve seem to come to an issue here. Perhaps I’ve done it wrong.

I don’t want to give too much away, but I’ve found the path, found the “file”, used a tool to turn the “file” into readable form, but then I am unable to progress. I have tried using what I’ve found lowercase, uppercase, and a mixture, but none works. I am pretty confident I have the correct answer and am just now stuck on capitalization which makes me feel dumb.

Happy to DM someone my answer to see if I am possibly just wrong from the get go.

Reply has been removed
Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

@W1ggles you can DM me about your answer

Reply has been removed
W1ggles
6 years ago

After several diferent combinations I was able to figure out the correct combo. To those still struggling, I recommend trying every combo of Caps and Numbers you can think of

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

Very well done! @W1ggles

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

Well done W1ggles :)

Just to let you know, if you click show hint it does tell you the correct format to input your username and password.
“If you think you have the right answer but it isn’t being accepted, submit your answer in CAPITALS.”
But well done anyways :p

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss